It is thought an electrical fault may have sparked the blaze which tore through the roof of the shop at the Birchencliffe filling station on Saturday morning.
Six fire engines and an aerial appliance dealt with the blaze at the Central England Cooperative fuel station and convenience store in Halifax Road.
Talks were taking place on Monday to see when the popular filling station can reopen. The fire service said the blaze caused “100% damage” to the shop, and praised staff for their quick actions
- by falkor Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:20 am who's on facebook? View the latest post Replies 2 Views 465
- by sidders Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:22 am CSA PAY 2017 View the latest post Replies 3 Views 793
- by falkor Tue May 02, 2017 8:26 pm Where are the Jobs? View the latest post Replies 2 Views 553
- by Plantagenet Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:10 pm LOCKERS View the latest post Replies 2 Views 663
- by falkor Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:22 pm Welcome to our Site! View the latest post Replies 3 Views 712
Anything in the Press that is about a Petrol Station you're interested in!
Ever thought your Petrol Station could burn down? It did at Birchencliffe, Huddersfield last year!