Texaco Petrol staff pulled a man from a car??Mr Clarke's death followed an altercation with garage employee Abu Sayem, who thought they were going to try and drive off without paying for petrol, the court heard.
Mr Clarke was pulled from the car by Mr Sayem, but Islam drove the car at them, knocking Mr Clarke over and trapping him under the car as he drove off.
The vehicle finally came to a halt at traffic lights when members of the public lifted the car up and tried to save Mr Clarke's life.
- by Buhler Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:38 am stole £2,000 while working at petrol station View the latest post Replies 3 Views 706
- by falkor Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:26 am petrol station staff pull man from car View the latest post Replies 4 Views 628
- by falkor Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:22 am theft employee @ BP filling station in Ardwick View the latest post Replies 1 Views 323
- by falkor Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:20 am who's on facebook? View the latest post Replies 2 Views 395
- by Zebbedee Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:10 am UK must pay pensions for EU officials View the latest post Replies 4 Views 757
- by sidders Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:22 am CSA PAY 2017 View the latest post Replies 3 Views 722
- by sidders Wed May 10, 2017 8:59 pm cash machine on forecourt targeted by raiders View the latest post Replies 1 Views 421
- by falkor Tue May 02, 2017 8:26 pm Where are the Jobs? View the latest post Replies 2 Views 509
- by Plantagenet Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:51 pm car wrecked when it smashed into Birmingham petrol stn View the latest post Replies 1 Views 526
- by Plantagenet Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:10 pm LOCKERS View the latest post Replies 2 Views 611
- by sidders Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:56 pm The price of petrol in N KOREA jumped by 83% this week View the latest post Replies 1 Views 465
- by Danielle Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:36 am Petrol Station footage used by MET POLICE View the latest post Replies 1 Views 547
- by sidders Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:32 am Birchencliffe petrol station fire (2016) View the latest post Replies 1 Views 528
- by falkor Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:22 pm Welcome to our Site! View the latest post Replies 3 Views 659
Anything in the Press that is about a Petrol Station you're interested in!
- The Texaco garage off Hengrove Way
- texaco_93537569_capture.jpg (57.21 KiB) Viewed 627 times
Abu Sayem had some tough choices to make that day. Was he brave? Was he foolish? Where many employees would stand bacvk and just watch this unfolding, Sayem took action. Was he right?
Legally speaking I think he was.
In my opinion he was acting legally.Use of force in making arrest, etc.
(1)A person may use such force as is reasonable in the circumstances in the prevention of crime, or in effecting or assisting in the lawful arrest of offenders or suspected offenders or of persons unlawfully at large.
(2)Subsection (1) above shall replace the rules of the common law on the question when force used for a purpose mentioned in the subsection is justified by that purpose