- by falkor Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:20 am who's on facebook? View the latest post Replies 2 Views 470
- by Zebbedee Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:10 am UK must pay pensions for EU officials View the latest post Replies 4 Views 838
- by sidders Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:22 am CSA PAY 2017 View the latest post Replies 3 Views 796
- by sidders Wed May 10, 2017 8:59 pm cash machine on forecourt targeted by raiders View the latest post Replies 1 Views 469
- by falkor Tue May 02, 2017 8:26 pm Where are the Jobs? View the latest post Replies 2 Views 554
- by Plantagenet Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:10 pm LOCKERS View the latest post Replies 2 Views 667
- by Danielle Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:36 am Petrol Station footage used by MET POLICE View the latest post Replies 1 Views 601
- by falkor Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:22 pm Welcome to our Site! View the latest post Replies 3 Views 715
As a member of this community you want these forums and the main site pages to remain accurate and up to date! Report any website issue here, spelling, grammar, incorrect links, anything like that!
A big welcome to the Beautiful Petrol community! Do members of the public realise how hard Petrol Station staff work? Or do they think we just chill out the whole shift drinking lattes behind the counter? Wouldn't that be great? But that is far from the truth. Working in a petrol station is often hard physical labour and the public just don't see it. Staff have real responsibility, authorising petrol pumps, refusing tobacco or alcohol to customers who shouldn't have it and handling substantial sums of cash are just run of the mill tasks to us and that is not even mentioning the relentless shelf stacking. It's a good job, we are normally with other trusted staff colleagues who are a pleasure to work with and of course we have promotion prospects open to us! So why the website? We need support, we need conversation and informal discussion of the issues that count and often that just can't happen for real on Corporate infrastructure!